Heterogeneous "Credit Channels" and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gambacorta, L., 1997. "Heterogeneous "Credit Channels: and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 492, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gambacorta, L., 1998. "Heterogeneous "Credit Channels" and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union," Papers 340, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Hurlin & Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2002. "A Theoretical and Empirical Assessment of the Bank Lending Channel and Loan Market Disequilibrium in Poland," NBP Working Papers 22, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Stefano Siviero & Daniele Terlizzese & Ignazio Visco, 1999.
"Are model-based inflation forecasts used in monetary policymaking? A case study,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
357, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Siviero, S. & Terlizzese, D. & Visco, I., 1999. "Are Model-Based Inflation Forecasts Used in Monetary Policymaking? A Case Study," Papers 357, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Marco Mazzoli, 2001. "A simple enquiry on heterogeneous lending rates and lending behaviour," Heterogeneity and monetary policy 0105, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Central Bank; asymmetry; bank lending channel; optimal monetary policy;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_340_98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .