Heterogeneous "Credit Channels" and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gambacorta, L., 1997. "Heterogeneous "Credit Channels: and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 492, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gambacorta, L., 1998. "Heterogeneous "Credit Channels" and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union," Papers 340, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Gambacorta, Leondardo & d'Italia, Banca, 1997. "Heterogeneous "Credit Channels" And Optimal Monetary Policy In A Monetary Union," Economic Research Papers 268774, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siviero, S. & Terlizzese, D. & Visco, I., 1999.
"Are Model-Based Inflation Forecasts Used in Monetary Policymaking? A Case Study,"
357, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Stefano Siviero & Daniele Terlizzese & Ignazio Visco, 1999. "Are model-based inflation forecasts used in monetary policymaking? A case study," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 357, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marco Mazzoli, 2001. "A simple enquiry on heterogeneous lending rates and lending behaviour," Heterogeneity and monetary policy 0105, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Christophe Hurlin & Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2002. "A Theoretical and Empirical Assessment of the Bank Lending Channel and Loan Market Disequilibrium in Poland," NBP Working Papers 22, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Central Bank; asymmetry; bank lending channel; optimal monetary policy;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_340_98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.