The Cooperative Movement in Bolivia: Fair Trade in Amazzonia Nuts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Federica Rossi & Paolo Bertossi & Paolo Gurisatti & Luisa Sovieni, 2008. "Incorporating a new technology into agent-artifact space. The case of control systems automation," Department of Economics 506, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Elinor Ostrom, 2000. "Collective Action and the Evolution of Social Norms," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 137-158, Summer.
- Ostrom, Elinor, 2006. "The value-added of laboratory experiments for the study of institutions and common-pool resources," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 149-163, October.
- Poteete, Amy R. & Ostrom, Elinor, 2004.
"In pursuit of comparable concepts and data about collective action,"
Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 215-232, December.
- Poteete, Amy & Ostrom, Elinor, 2003. "In pursuit of comparable concepts and data about collective action:," CAPRi working papers 29, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cardenas, Juan-Camilo & Ostrom, Elinor, 2004.
"What do people bring into the game? Experiments in the field about cooperation in the commons,"
Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 307-326, December.
- Juan-Camilo Cardenas & Elinor Ostrom, 2004. "What do people bring into the game? Experiments in the field about cooperation in the commons," Artefactual Field Experiments 00027, The Field Experiments Website.
- Cárdenas, Juan-Camilo & Ostrom, Elinor, 2004. "What do people bring into the game: experiments in the field about cooperation in the commons," CAPRi working papers 32, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Elinor Ostrom & Vincent Ostrom, 2004. "Ostrom and Ostrom on the Quest for Meaning in Public Choice," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 105-147, January.
More about this item
KeywordsFair Trade; Producer Cooperatives; Supply Chain; Sustainability; Commons;
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
- Q27 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Issues in International Trade
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:depeco:0592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.