Inflation asymmetry, menu costs and aggregation bias – A further case for state dependent pricing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellingsen, Tore & Friberg, Richard & Hassler, John, 2006. "Menu Costs and Asymmetric Price Adjustment," CEPR Discussion Papers 5749, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Etienne Gagnon & David López-Salido & Nicolas Vincent, 2013.
"Individual Price Adjustment along the Extensive Margin,"
NBER Macroeconomics Annual,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(1), pages 235-281.
- Etienne Gagnon & David López-Salido & Nicolas Vincent, 2012. "Individual Price Adjustment along the Extensive Margin," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2012, Volume 27, pages 235-281 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Etienne Gagnon & David López-Salido & Nicolas Vincent, 2012. "Individual Price Adjustment along the Extensive Margin," NBER Working Papers 18213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Etienne Gagnon & David López-Salido & Nicholas Vincent, 2012. "Individual price adjustment along the extensive margin," International Finance Discussion Papers 1052, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gagnon, Etienne & López-Salido, J David & Vincent, Nicolas, 2012. "Individual Price Adjustment along the Extensive Margin," CEPR Discussion Papers 9143, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsaggregation bias; inflation asymmetry; menu cost; sectoral heterogeneity; value-added tax;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-07-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-07-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-07-03 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:wpaper:2010/3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lorant Kaszab) or (Candi Patterson) or (Katrina Wingle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.