The problems of learning and indeterminacy in inflation targeting based on constant interest rate projections
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||27 Sep 2004|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.essex.ac.uk/afm/mmf/index.html|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruce Preston, 2005.
"Learning about Monetary Policy Rules when Long-Horizon Expectations Matter,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 1(2), September.
- Bruce Preston, 2003. "Learning about monetary policy rules when long-horizon expectations matter," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2003-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Preston, Bruce, 2005. "Learning about Monetary Policy Rules when Long-Horizon Expectations Matter," MPRA Paper 830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bullard, James & Mitra, Kaushik, 2002. "Learning about monetary policy rules," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1105-1129, September.
- Kaushik Mitra & James Bullard, "undated". "Learning About Monetary Policy Rules," Discussion Papers 00/41, Department of Economics, University of York.
- James B. Bullard & Kaushik Mitra, 2002. "Learning about monetary policy rules," Working Papers 2000-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mmf:mmfc03:68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.