Asymptotic Statistical Properties Of The Neoclassical Optimal Growth Model
The standard one-sector stochastic optimal growth model is shown to be not just ergodic but geometrically ergodic. In addition, it is proved that the time series generated by the optimal path satisfy the Law of Large Numbers and the Central Limit Theorem.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Department of Economics, The University of Melbourne, 4th Floor, FBE Building, Level 4, 111 Barry Street. Victoria, 3010, Australia|
Phone: +61 3 8344 8560
Fax: +61 3 8344 6899
Web page: http://fbe.unimelb.edu.au/economics
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Manuel S. Santos & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2005.
"Accuracy of Simulations for Stochastic Dynamic Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(6), pages 1939-1976, November.
- Peralta Alva, Adrián & Santos, Manuel S., 2003. "Accuracy of simulations for stochastic dynamic models," UC3M Working papers. Economics we034615, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Manuel S. Santos & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2003. "Accuracy of Simulations for Stochastic Dynamic Models," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000264, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Binder, Michael & Pesaran, M Hashem, 1999. "Stochastic Growth Models and Their Econometric Implications," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 139-183, June.
- Duffie, Darrell & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1993. "Simulated Moments Estimation of Markov Models of Asset Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 929-952, July.
- Darrell Duffie & Kenneth J. Singleton, 1990. "Simulated Moments Estimation of Markov Models of Asset Prices," NBER Technical Working Papers 0087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mirman, Leonard J. & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1975. "On optimal growth under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 329-339, December.
- Stachurski, John, 2002. "Stochastic Optimal Growth with Unbounded Shock," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 40-65, September.
- Stachurski, J., 2001. "Stochastic Optimal Growth with Unbounded Shock," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 777, The University of Melbourne.
- John Stachurski, 2003. "Stochastic growth: asymptotic distributions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(4), pages 913-919, 06.
- Stachurski, J., 2001. "Stochastic Growth: Asymptotic Distributions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 787, The University of Melbourne.
- Flam, S.D. & Evstigneev, I.V., 1997. "The Turnpike Property and the Central Limit Theorem in Stochastic Models of Economic Dynamics," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 171, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Binder, M. & Pesaran, M.H., 1996. "Stochastic Growth," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9615, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:rus:cemicf:358 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amir, R. & Evstigneev, I. V., 2000. "A functional central limit theorem for equilibrium paths of economic dynamics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 81-99, February.
- Mirman, Leonard J, 1972. "On the Existence of Steady State Measures for One Sector Growth Models with Uncertain Technology," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(2), pages 271-286, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:898. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Muntasha Meemnun Khan)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.