Some structural properties of the seasonal product pricing problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillermo Gallego & Garrett van Ryzin, 1994. "Optimal Dynamic Pricing of Inventories with Stochastic Demand over Finite Horizons," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(8), pages 999-1020, August.
- Bitran, Gabriel R. & Mondschein, Susana V., 1993. "Pricing perishable products : an application to the retail industry," Working papers WP 3592-93., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Howard Kunreuther & Linus Schrage, 1973. "Joint Pricing and Inventory Decisions for Constant Priced Items," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(7), pages 732-738, March.
- Joseph Thomas, 1970. "Price-Production Decisions with Deterministic Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(11), pages 747-750, July.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Ramey, Garey, 1990. "Advertising and pricing to deter or accommodate entry when demand is unknown," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 93-113.
- Polatoglu, L. Hakan, 1991. "Optimal order quantity and pricing decisions in single-period inventory systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-3), pages 175-185, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grigoriev Alexander & Hiller Benjamin & MarbÃ¡n SebastiÃ¡n & Vredeveld Tjark & Zwaan Ruben van der, 2010. "Dynamic Pricing Problems with Elastic Demand," Research Memorandum 053, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1330-:d:106320 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHD28 .M414 no.3897-96;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .