What we have learned and have yet to learn from manufacturer-supplier relations in the auto industry
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT), SLOAN SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, 50 MEMORIAL DRIVE CAMBRIDGE MASSACHUSETTS 02142 USA|
Web page: http://mitsloan.mit.edu/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT), SLOAN SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, 50 MEMORIAL DRIVE CAMBRIDGE MASSACHUSETTS 02142 USA|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nobeoka, KentarÅ . & Cusumano, Michael A., 1954-, 1993. "Multi-project management : strategy and organization in automobile product development," Working papers 3609-93., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Asanuma, Banri, 1989. "Manufacturer-supplier relationships in Japan and the concept of relation-specific skill," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 1990.
"Toward an Economic Model of the Japanese Firm,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Kirk Monteverde & David J. Teece, 1982. "Supplier Switching Costs and Vertical Integration in the Automobile Industry," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(1), pages 206-213, Spring.
- Kentaro Nobeoka & Michael A. Cusumano, 1994. "Multi-Project Strategy and Market-Share Growth The Benefits of Rapid Design Transfer in New Product Development," Discussion Paper Series 36, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- J. Yannis Bakos & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1997. "From Vendors to Partners: Information Technology and Incomplete Contracts in Buyer-Supplier Relationships," Working Paper Series 154, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- Langlois, Richard N. & Robertson, Paul L., 1989. "Explaining Vertical Integration: Lessons from the American Automobile Industry," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(02), pages 361-375, June.
- Kentaro Nobeoka & Michael A. Cusumano, 1994. "Multi-Project Strategy and Market-Share Growth The Benefits of Rapid Design Transfer in New Product Development," Discussion Paper Series 37, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.