On the current state of the stock market rationality hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patricia Fraser & Andrew McKaig, 2001. "Basis variation and a common source of risk: evidence from UK futures markets," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 39-62.
- Tabellini, Guido, 1988. "Learning and the volatility of exchange rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 243-250, June.
- Lo, Andrew W, 1991.
"Long-Term Memory in Stock Market Prices,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1279-1313, September.
- Andrew W. Lo, 1989. "Long-term Memory in Stock Market Prices," NBER Working Papers 2984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lo, Andrew W. (Andrew Wen-Chuan), 1989. "Long-term memory in stock market prices," Working papers 3014-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Richard Zeckhauser & Jayendu Patel & Darryll Hendricks, 1991. "Nonrational Actors and Financial Market Behavior," NBER Working Papers 3731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lo, Andrew W & MacKinlay, A Craig, 1990.
"Data-Snooping Biases in Tests of Financial Asset Pricing Models,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(3), pages 431-467.
- Lo, Andrew W. (Andrew Wen-Chuan) & MacKinlay, Archie Craig, 1955-, 1989. "Data-snooping biases in tests of financial asset pricing models," Working papers 3020-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay, 1989. "Data-Snooping Biases in Tests of Financial Asset Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 3001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & Matthew D. Shapiro, 1991.
"Stock Market Forecastability and Volatility: A Statistical Appraisal,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 455-477.
- Mankiw, N.G. & Romer, D. & Shapiro, M.D., 1989. "Stock Market Forecastability And Volatility: A Statistical Appraisal," Papers 89-21, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David H. Romer & Matthew D. Shapiro, 1989. "Stock Market Forecastability and Volatility: A Statistical Appraisal," NBER Working Papers 3154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meghana Ayyagari & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Vojislav Maksimovic, 2013.
"What Determines Protection of Property Rights? An Analysis of Direct and Indirect Effects,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 11(4), pages 610-649, September.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2006. "What determines protection of property rights ? An analysis of direct and indirect effects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3940, The World Bank.
- J. Annaert & W. Van Hyfte, 2006. "Long-Horizon Mean Reversion for the Brussels Stock Exchange: Evidence for the 19th Century," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/376, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fang, Jiali & Jacobsen, Ben & Qin, Yafeng, 2014. "Predictability of the simple technical trading rules: An out-of-sample test," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 30-45.
- Galor, Oded & Moav, Omer & Vollrath, Dietrich, 2003.
"Land Inequality and the Origin of Divergence and Overtaking in the Growth Process: Theory and Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3817, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 2005. "Land Inequality and the Origin of Divergence and Overtaking in the Growth Process: Theory and Evidence," 2005 Meeting Papers 24, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav & Dietrich Vollrath, 2004. "Land Inequality and the Origin of Divergence and Overtaking in the Growth Process: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2003-04, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel P. Mathy, 2014. "Uncertainty Shocks and Equity Return Jumps and Volatility During the Great Depression," Working Papers 2014-02, American University, Department of Economics.
- Ercan Balaban & Kursat Kunter, 1996. "Stock Market Efficiency in a Developing Economy : Evidence from Turkey," Discussion Papers 9612, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- David Ikenberry & Josef Lakonishok & Theo Vermaelen, 2000.
"Stock Repurchases in Canada: Performance and Strategic Trading,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 55(5), pages 2373-2397, October.
- David Ikenberry & Josef Lakonishok & Theo Vermaelen, 1999. "Stock Repurchases in Canada: Performance and Strategic Trading," NBER Working Papers 7325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Hansen & Asger Lunde, 2003. "Testing the Significance of Calendar Effects," Working Papers 2003-03, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Sian Owen, 2002. "Behavioural Finance and the Decision to Invest in High Tech Stocks," Working Paper Series 119, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Lambert Jerman, 2015. "Les Enjeux De L'Application Des Normes Ias-Ifrs : L'Etude Des Preparateurs Des Comptes, Une Perspective De Recherche Encore Inexploree," Post-Print hal-01188736, HAL.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Atkin, Michael, 1990. "Stock markets in developing countries : key issues and a research agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 515, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHD28 .M414 no.1717-; 85;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.