Learning and the volatility of exchange rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth D. West, 1987. "A Specification Test for Speculative Bubbles," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(3), pages 553-580.
- Cyert, Richard M & DeGroot, Morris H, 1974. "Rational Expectations and Bayesian Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 521-536, May/June.
- Flood, Robert P & Hodrick, Robert J, 1986.
" Asset Price Volatility, Bubbles, and Process Switching,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 41(4), pages 831-842, September.
- Robert P. Flood & Robert J. Hodrick, 1986. "Asset Price Volatility, Bubbles, and Process Switching," NBER Working Papers 1867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCallum, Bennett T, 1976. "Rational Expectations and the Natural Rate Hypothesis: Some Consistent Estimates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(1), pages 43-52, January.
- Shiller, Robert J, 1979. "The Volatility of Long-Term Interest Rates and Expectations Models of the Term Structure," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1190-1219, December.
- Baxter, Marianne, 1985. "The role of expectations in stabilization policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 343-362, May.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Meese, Richard A, 1986. "Testing for Bubbles in Exchange Markets: A Case of Sparkling Rates?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(2), pages 345-373, April.
- Merton, Robert C., 1985. "On the current state of the stock market rationality hypothesis," Working papers 1717-85., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 1985. "Ruling Out Nonstationary Speculative Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 1601, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ross Levine, 1988. "The forward exchange rate bias: a new explanation," International Finance Discussion Papers 338, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bacchetta, Philippe & van Wincoop, Eric, 2013.
"On the unstable relationship between exchange rates and macroeconomic fundamentals,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 18-26.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & van Wincoop, Eric, 2009. "On the Unstable Relationship between Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Fundamentals," CEPR Discussion Papers 7309, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop, 2009. "On the Unstable Relationship between Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Fundamentals," Working Papers 272009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop, 2009. "On the Unstable Relationship between Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Fundamentals," NBER Working Papers 15008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 1990. "Learning and the Value of the Firm," NBER Working Papers 3480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carl Chiarella & Alexander Khomin, 1996. "Learning Dynamics in a Nonlinear Stochastic Model of Exchange Rates," Working Paper Series 64, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carl Chiarella & Alexander Khomin, 2000. "Learning in a Generalized Dornbusch Model of Exchange Rate Dynamics," Working Paper Series 102, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Tabellini, Guido, 1987.
"Secrecy of Monetary Policy and the Variability of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 425-436, November.
- Guido Tabellini, 1986. "Secrecy of Monetary Policy and the Variability of Interest Rates," UCLA Economics Working Papers 426, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Patrick Artus, 1990. "Spéculateurs hétérogènes et chocs monétaires," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(5), pages 895-922.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:7:y:1988:i:2:p:243-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.