Approximating distribution functions by iterated function systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kwiecinska, Anna A. & Slomczynski, Wojciech, 2000. "Random dynamical systems arising from iterated function systems with place-dependent probabilities," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 401-407, December.
- L. Montrucchio & F. Privileggi, 1999. "Fractal steady states instochastic optimal control models," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 88(0), pages 183-197, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- La Torre, Davide & Marsiglio, Simone & Privileggi, Fabio, 2011. "Fractals and Self-Similarity in Economics: the Case of a Stochastic Two-Sector Growth Model," POLIS Working Papers 157, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Davide La Torre & Simone, Marsiglio & Mendivil, Franklin & Privileggi, Fabio, 2015. "Self-Similar Measures in Multi-Sector Endogenous Growth Models," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201509, University of Turin.
- Stefano Maria Iacus & Davide La Torre, 2002. "On fractal distribution function estimation and applications," Departmental Working Papers 2002-07, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2002-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .