Fractal Attractors in Economic Growth Models with Random Pollution Externalities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Susanne Soretz, 2003.
"Stochastic Pollution and Environmental Care in an Endogenous Growth Model,"
University of Manchester, vol. 71(4), pages 448-469, July.
- Soretz, Susanne, 2002. "Stochastic Pollution and Environmental Care in an Endogenous Growth Model," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-259, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Susanne Soretz, 2002. "Stochastic Pollution and Environmental Care in an Endogenous Growth Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 74, Society for Computational Economics.
- Rebelo, Sergio, 1991. "Long-Run Policy Analysis and Long-Run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 500-521, June.
- Simone Marsiglio & Alberto Ansuategi & Maria Carmen Gallastegui, 2016. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve and the Structural Change Hypothesis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(2), pages 265-288, February.
- Brock, William A. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1972. "Optimal economic growth and uncertainty: The discounted case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 479-513, June.
- Anton Korinek & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2018.
"Artificial Intelligence and Its Implications for Income Distribution and Unemployment,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Artificial Intelligence: An Agenda
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anton Korinek & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2017. "Artificial Intelligence and Its Implications for Income Distribution and Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 24174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitra, Tapan & Privileggi, Fabio, 2009. "On Lipschitz continuity of the iterated function system in a stochastic optimal growth model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 185-198, January.
- Davide La Torre & Simone, Marsiglio & Mendivil, Franklin & Privileggi, Fabio, 2015. "Self-Similar Measures in Multi-Sector Endogenous Growth Models," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201509, University of Turin.
- La Torre, Davide & Marsiglio, Simone & Privileggi, Fabio, 2011. "Fractals and Self-Similarity in Economics: the Case of a Stochastic Two-Sector Growth Model," POLIS Working Papers 157, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- La Torre, Davide & Marsiglio, Simone & Mendivil, Franklin & Privileggi, Fabio, 2016. "Fractal Attractors and Singular Invariant Measures in Two-Sector Growth Models with Random Factor Shares," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201620, University of Turin.
- Tapan Mitra & Luigi Montrucchio & Fabio Privileggi, 2003.
"The nature of the steady state in models of optimal growth under uncertainty,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 23(1), pages 39-71, December.
- Mitra, Tapan & Montrucchio, Luigi & Privileggi, Fabio, 2001. "The Nature of the Steady State in Models of Optimal Growth Under Uncertainty," Working Papers 01-04, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- L. Montrucchio & F. Privileggi, 1999. "Fractal steady states instochastic optimal control models," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 88(0), pages 183-197, January.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:dipeco:201801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detorit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.