Matching inefficiencies, labor market flexibility and local democracy in Spain
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsmatching functions; regional labour market; stochastic frontier; democracy; endogeneity;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2016-07-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2016-07-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2016-07-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mib:wpaper:348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Pelagatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpmibit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .