Report NEP-LAB-2016-07-23This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emi Nakamura & Jósef Sigurdsson & Jón Steinsson, 2016. "The Gift of Moving: Intergenerational Consequences of a Mobility Shock," NBER Working Papers 22392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svetlana Pashchenko & Ponpoje Porapakkarm, 2016. "Work Incentives of Medicaid Beneficiaries and the Role of Asset Testing," Working Papers 2016-016, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Biewen, Martin & Seifert, Stefanie, 2016. "Potential Parenthood and Career Progression of Men and Women: A Simultaneous Hazards Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 10050, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Baziki, Selva B. & Ginja, Rita & Borota Milicevic, Teodora, 2016. "Trade Competition, Technology and Labour Reallocation," IZA Discussion Papers 10034, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Valerija Botric & Iva Tomic, 2016. "Self-employment of the young and the old: exploring effects of the crisis in Croatia," Working Papers 1603, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Nico Palesch, 2016. "Creating Opportunity in Inuit Nunangat: The Crisis in Inuit Education and Labour Market Outcomes," CSLS Research Reports 2016-12, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Umut Oguzoglu & Cain Polidano & Ha Vu, 2016. "Impacts from Delaying Access to Retirement Benefits on Welfare Receipt and Expenditure: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Nicola Meccheri & Luciano Fanti, 2016. "Should delegation contracts be made before or after union wage setting? Endogenous moves in a managerial-unionized duopoly," Working Paper series 16-18, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Kamata, Isao, 2016. "Labor clauses in regional trade agreements and effects on labor conditions : an empirical analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 609, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Vedunka Kopecna, 2016. "Public Employment Effects over the Business Cycle: the Czech Case," Working Papers IES 2016/13, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2016.
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2016. "Endogenous timing of managerial contracts in unionised oligopolies," Working Paper series 16-19, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Jasmin Thomas, 2016. "Nunavik's Labour Market and Educational Attainment Paradox," CSLS Research Reports 2016-13, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Ambra, Poggi, 2016. "Matching inefficiencies, labor market flexibility and local democracy in Spain," Working Papers 348, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 16 Jul 2016.
- Dirk Krueger & Kurt Mitman & Fabrizio Perri, 2016. "On the Distribution of the Welfare Losses of Large Recessions," Staff Report 532, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Melanie Schröder & Norma Burow, 2016. "Couple's Labor Supply, Taxes, and the Division of Housework in a Gender-Neutral Lab," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1593, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.