Technology Transfer in the Global Automotive Value Chain. Lessons from the Turkish Automotive Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tanaka, Hitoshi & Iwaisako, Tatsuro & Futagami, Koichi, 2007.
"Dynamic analysis of innovation and international transfer of technology through licensing,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 189-212, September.
- Hitoshi Tanaka & Tatsuro Iwaisako & Koichi Futagami, 2006. "Dynamic Analysis of Innovation and International Transfer of Technology through Licensing," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-06-Rev., Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Oct 2006.
- Saliola, Federica & Zanfei, Antonello, 2009. "Multinational firms, global value chains and the organization of knowledge transfer," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 369-381, March.
- Eden, Lorraine & Levitas, Edward & Martinez, Richard J, 1997. "The Production, Transfer and Spillover of Technology: Comparing Large and Small Multinationals as Technology Producers," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 53-66, February.
- Pari Patel & Keith Pavitt, 1991. "Large Firms in the Production of the World’s Technology: An Important Case of “Non-Globalisation”," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(1), pages 1-21, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomotive Industry; Knowledge and Technology Transfer; Multinational Companies (MNCs); Foreign Direct Investment (FDI); Innovation; Research and Development (R&D);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-01-03 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CSE-2012-01-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2012-01-03 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:met:stpswp:1109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Semih Akcomak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ermettr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.