|Selcuk University Faculty of Economic and Administrative Science Department of Economics Room No: A213 Selcuklu, Konya P.K 42000|
(50%) İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi Konya, Turkey
RePEc:edi:iiseltr (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Selçuk Üniversitesi, İktisat Bölümü (Selcuk University, Department of Economics)http://www.selcuk.edu.tr
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Özlem Altunsu Sönmez & Alper Sönmez, 2014. "A Comparing Analysis of Gender Equality in Scandinavian States and Turkey," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0702199, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Alper Sönmez, 2014. "An Analysis of the World Market for Tobacco Production and International Trade and Its Importance for Turkey," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0702173, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Sönmez, Alper & Pamukçu, Mehmet Teoman, 2011.
"Türkiye Otomotiv Sektöründe Çokuluslu Şirketler Aracılığıyla Ana Sanayiden Yan Sanayiye Yapılan Bilgi ve Teknoloji Transferinin Analizi
[Analysis of Knowledge and Technology Transfer by Multination," MPRA Paper 39506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alper Sönmez & M. Teoman Pamukçu, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment and Technology Spillovers in the Turkish Manufacturing Industry," STPS Working Papers 1103, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2011.
- M. Teoman Pamukçu & Alper Sönmez, 2011. "Technology Transfer in the Global Automotive Value Chain. Lessons from the Turkish Automotive Industry," STPS Working Papers 1109, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2011.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (4) 2012-01-03 2012-01-03 2015-03-27 2015-03-27. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (4) 2012-01-03 2012-01-03 2015-03-27 2015-03-27. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (2) 2012-01-03 2012-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2015-03-27. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alper Sönmez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.