Income distribution, growth and financialization: the Italian case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Domenica Tropeano, 2012. "Income Distribution, Growth and Financialization: The Italian Case," Chapters,in: Employment, Growth and Development, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lavoie, Marc, 1995.
"The Kaleckian Model of Growth and Distribution and Its Neo-Ricardian and Neo-Marxian Critiques,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(6), pages 789-818, December.
- Lavoie, M., 1992. "The Kaleckian Model of Growth and Distribution and its Neo-Ricardian and Neo-Marxian Critiques," Working Papers 9201e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Michel Aglietta & Régis Breton, 2001. "Financial systems, corporate control, and capital accumulation," Post-Print halshs-00256788, HAL.
- Eckhard Hein & Till van Treeck, 2007. "'Financialisation' in Kaleckian/Post-Kaleckian models of distribution and growth," IMK Working Paper 07-2007, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- repec:mul:je8794:doi:10.1429/25713:y:2007:i:3:p:321 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Daveri & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio, 2005.
"Italy's Decline: Getting the Facts Right,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 64(4), pages 365-410, December.
- Francesco Daveri & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio, 2005. "Italy’s Decline: Getting the Facts Right," Working Papers 301, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- F. Daveri & C. Jona-Lasinio, 2006. "Italy’s decline: getting the facts right," Economics Department Working Papers 2006-EP01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Marc Lavoie, 1995.
"Interest Rates In Post-Keynesian Models Of Growth And Distribution,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 146-177, June.
- Lavoie, M., 1993. "Interest Rates in Post-Keynesian Models of Growth and Distribution," Working Papers 9314e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Lavoie, Marc & Ramirez-Gaston, Pablo, 1997.
"Traverse in a Two-Sector Kaleckian Model of Growth with Target-Return Pricing,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 65(2), pages 145-169, March.
- Lavoie, M. & Ramirez-Gaston, P., 1993. "Traverse in a Two-Sector Kaleckian Model of growth with Target Return Pricing," Working Papers 9308e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Torrini, 2005.
"Profit Share and Returns on Capital Stock in Italy: the Role of Privatisations behind the Rise of the 1990s,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0671, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Torrini, Roberto, 2005. "Profit share and returns on capital stock in Italy: the role of privatisations behind the rise of the 1990s," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19915, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Peter Skott & Soon Ryoo, 2008. "Macroeconomic implications of financialisation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(6), pages 827-862, November.
- Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1997. "Profit-Rate Equalization in the Kalecki-Steindl Model and the "Over-Determination" Problem," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 65(4), pages 443-451, September.
- Blecker, Robert A, 1989. "International Competition, Income Distribution and Economic Growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 395-412, September.
- Leonardo Vera, 2006. "Representative agent meets class structure: imperfect competition and the balanced-budget multiplier," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(5), pages 783-796, September.
- Levrero Enrico Sergio & Stirati Antonella, 2005. "Distribuzione del reddito e prezzi relativi in Italia 1970-2002," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 401-434.
- Massimo Pivetti, 2007. "Distribution, Inflation and Policy Analysis," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 243-247.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2006. "Shareholder value orientation and the investment-profit puzzle," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 28(2), pages 193-215, January.
- Marc Lavoie, 2003. "Kaleckian Effective Demand and Sraffian Normal Prices: Towards a reconciliation," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 53-74.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcr:wpdief:wpaper00065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvana Tartufoli) or () or () or () or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dimacit.html .