Determinants of Mammography Usage across Rural and Urban Regions of Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, Kathi & Rosenberg, Mark W., 2004. "Accessibility and the Canadian health care system: squaring perceptions and realities," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 137-148, February.
- Cloutier-Fisher, Denise & Joseph, Alun E., 2000. "Long-term care restructuring in rural Ontario: retrieving community service user and provider narratives," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(7-8), pages 1037-1045, April.
- Vernon, Sally W. & Laville, Elizabeth A. & Jackson, Gilchrist L., 1990. "Participation in breast screening programs: A review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1107-1118, January.
- Heather Conde & James Ted McDonald, 2007. "The Health Services Use Among Older Canadians in Rural and Urban Areas," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 178, McMaster University.
- Bottorff, Joan L. & Johnson, Joy L. & Bhagat, Radhika & Grewal, Sukhdev & Balneaves, Lynda G. & Clarke, Heather & Hilton, B. Ann, 1998. "Beliefs related to breast health practices: the perceptions of South Asian women living in Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(12), pages 2075-2085, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corallo, Ashley N. & Croxford, Ruth & Goodman, David C. & Bryan, Elisabeth L. & Srivastava, Divya & Stukel, Therese A., 2014. "A systematic review of medical practice variation in OECD countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 5-14.
More about this item
Keywordsmammography; cancer screening; rural health; women's health;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .