Determinants of Mammography Usage across Rural and Urban Regions of Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cloutier-Fisher, Denise & Joseph, Alun E., 2000. "Long-term care restructuring in rural Ontario: retrieving community service user and provider narratives," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(7-8), pages 1037-1045, April.
- Bottorff, Joan L. & Johnson, Joy L. & Bhagat, Radhika & Grewal, Sukhdev & Balneaves, Lynda G. & Clarke, Heather & Hilton, B. Ann, 1998. "Beliefs related to breast health practices: the perceptions of South Asian women living in Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(12), pages 2075-2085, December.
- Wilson, Kathi & Rosenberg, Mark W., 2004. "Accessibility and the Canadian health care system: squaring perceptions and realities," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 137-148, February.
- Vernon, Sally W. & Laville, Elizabeth A. & Jackson, Gilchrist L., 1990. "Participation in breast screening programs: A review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1107-1118, January.
- Heather Conde & James Ted McDonald, 2007. "The Health Services Use Among Older Canadians in Rural and Urban Areas," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 178, McMaster University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corallo, Ashley N. & Croxford, Ruth & Goodman, David C. & Bryan, Elisabeth L. & Srivastava, Divya & Stukel, Therese A., 2014. "A systematic review of medical practice variation in OECD countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 5-14.
More about this item
Keywordsmammography; cancer screening; rural health; women's health;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.