Accessibility and the Canadian health care system: squaring perceptions and realities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dunlop, Sheryl & Coyte, Peter C. & McIsaac, Warren, 2000. "Socio-economic status and the utilisation of physicians' services: results from the Canadian National Population Health Survey," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 123-133, July.
- James, Amanda M., 1999. "Closing rural hospitals in Saskatchewan: on the road to wellness?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(8), pages 1021-1034, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Ted McDonald & Angela Sherman, 2008. "Determinants of Mammography Usage across Rural and Urban Regions of Canada," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 238, McMaster University.
- Williamson, Deanna L. & Stewart, Miriam J. & Hayward, Karen & Letourneau, Nicole & Makwarimba, Edward & Masuda, Jeff & Raine, Kim & Reutter, Linda & Rootman, Irving & Wilson, Douglas, 2006. "Low-income Canadians' experiences with health-related services: Implications for health care reform," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 106-121, March.
- Contandriopoulos, Damien & Brousselle, Astrid, 2010. "Reliable in their failure: An analysis of healthcare reform policies in public systems," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(2-3), pages 144-152, May.
- Asanin, Jennifer & Wilson, Kathi, 2008. ""I spent nine years looking for a doctor": Exploring access to health care among immigrants in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(6), pages 1271-1283, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:67:y:2004:i:2:p:137-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.