The Integration of Occupational Pension Regulations: Lessons for Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William D. Coleman, 1992. "Financial Services Reform in Canada: The Evolution of Policy Dissension," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 18(2), pages 139-152, June.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2002. "The European Social Model: Coping with the challenges of diversity," MPIfG Working Paper 02/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
More about this item
Keywordsoccupational pensions; regulation; agenda-setting; problem definition; Canada; European Union;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J58 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Public Policy
- L38 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2007-07-07 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-REG-2007-07-07 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .