Report NEP-REG-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kolomak Evgeniya, 2007. "Sub-federal administrative regulation of entry in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 07-03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Kenny, Charles, 2007. "Construction, corruption, and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4271, The World Bank.
- Yoonhee Tina Chang, 2006. "Role of Non-Performing Loads (NPLs) and Capital Adequacy in Banking Structure and Competition," Working Papers 06-15, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Ghazala Azmat & Alan Manning & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Privatization, Entry Regulation and the Decline of Labor's Share of GDP: A Cross-Country Analysis of the Network Industries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0806, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Papaioannou, Elias, 2007. "Red tape and delayed entry," Working Paper Series 0758, European Central Bank.
- Martin Hering & Michael Kpessa, 2007. "The Integration of Occupational Pension Regulations: Lessons for Canada," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 188, McMaster University.
- Michael Harker & Catherine Waddams Price, 2006. "Introducing Competition and Deregulating the British Domestic Energy Markets: a Legal and Economic Discussion," Working Papers 06-20, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Stefan Krause & Fabio Mendez, 2007. "Corruption and Elections: An Empirical Study for a Cross-section of Countries," Emory Economics 0709, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Strazisar, Borut, 2007. "Legislative powers and (X)NGO’s," MPRA Paper 3767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theocharis N. Grigoriadis & Benno Torgler, 2007. "Market Reform, Regional Energy and Popular Representation: Evidence from Post-Soviet Russia," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 221, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Holm, Claus & Langsted, Lars Bo & Seehausen, Jesper, 2007. "An Examination of Actual Fraud Cases With a Focus on the Auditor’s Responsibility," Accounting Research Center Working Papers A-2007-05, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Persson, Torsten, 2007. "The Origins of State Capacity: Property Rights, Taxation, and Politics," CEPR Discussion Papers 6370, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ferraz, Claudio & Finan, Frederico S., 2007. "Exposing Corrupt Politicians: The Effects of Brazil’s Publicly Released Audits on Electoral Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 2836, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- L¢pez de Foronda P‚rez, àscar & L¢pez-Iturriaga, F‚lix & Santamar¡a Mariscal, Marcos, 2007. "Ownership structure, sharing of control and legal framework. International evidence," Working Papers "New Trends on Business Administration". Documentos de Trabajo "Nuevas Tendencias en Dirección de Empresas". 2007-01, Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) on "Business Economics", Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, Salamanca and León (Spain). Until 2008, Interuniversity Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) “New trends in Business Administration”, Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, and Salamanca (Spain). Master en Investigación y Programa de Docto.
- Michael Harker, 2006. "UK Merger Remedies under Scrutiny," Working Papers 06-16, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Pinar Akman, 2006. "To Abuse, or not to Abuse: Discrimination between Consumers," Working Papers 06-18, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.