To Abuse, or not to Abuse: Discrimination between Consumers
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAbuse of a dominant position; (price) discrimination; consumer welfare;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-07-07 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-LAW-2007-07-07 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2007-07-07 (Marketing)
- NEP-REG-2007-07-07 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ccp:wpaper:wp06-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cheryl Whittkaer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccueauk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .