Policy Areas Impinging on Elderly Transportation Mobility: An Explanation with Ontario, Canada as Example
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Paez & Darren Scott & Dimitris Potoglou & Pavlos Kanaroglou & K. Bruce Newbold, 2007. "Elderly Mobility: Demographic and Spatial Analysis of Trip Making in the Hamilton CMA, Canada," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 44(1), pages 123-146, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruben G. Mercado & K. Bruce Newbold, 2009. "Car Driving and Public Transit Use in Canadian Metropolitan Areas: Focus on Elderly and Role of Health and Social Network Factors," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 243, McMaster University.
More about this item
Keywordstransportation; aging; regional policy; Canada;
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2007-07-07 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2007-07-07 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2007-07-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .