How Well Does the CPI Serve as an Index of Inflation for Older Age Groups?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1997. "How Well Does the CPI Serve as an Index of Inflation for Older Age Groups?," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 329, McMaster University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brent R. Moulton, 1996. "Bias in the Consumer Price Index: What Is the Evidence?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 159-177, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank T. Denton & Dean C. Mountain & Byron G. Spencer, 2002.
"Age, Retirement and Expenditure Patterns: An Econometric Study of Older Canadian Households,"
Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports
375, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Dean C. Mountain & Byron G. Spencer, 2002. "Age, Retirement and Expenditure Patterns: An Econometric Study of Older Canadian Households," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 82, McMaster University.
- Frank Denton & Dean Mountain & Byron Spencer, 2006. "Age, Retirement, and Expenditure Patterns: An Econometric Study of Older Households," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(4), pages 421-434, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCPI; inflation; older households;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-05-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:iesopp:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.