Nonparametric Analysis of Complex Nonlinear Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hayfield, Tristen & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2008. "Nonparametric Econometrics: The np Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 27(i05).
- Qi Li & Juan Lin & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013.
"Optimal Bandwidth Selection for Nonparametric Conditional Distribution and Quantile Functions,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 57-65, January.
- Qi Li & Juan Lin & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2012. "Optimal Bandwidth Selection for Nonparametric Conditional Distribution and Quantile Functions," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-10, McMaster University.
- Peter Hall & Jeff Racine & Qi Li, 2004. "Cross-Validation and the Estimation of Conditional Probability Densities," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 1015-1026, December.
- Li, Qi & Racine, Jeffrey S, 2008. "Nonparametric Estimation of Conditional CDF and Quantile Functions With Mixed Categorical and Continuous Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 26, pages 423-434.
More about this item
KeywordsKernel Smoothing; Conditional Density; Distribution; Mean and Quantile Estimation; Exploratory Data Analysis;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:deptwp:2016-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .