Robust Kernel Estimator For Densities Of Unknown
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999. "Nonparametric Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355643.
- Whitney K. Newey & Fushing Hsieh & James M. Robins, 2004. "Twicing Kernels and a Small Bias Property of Semiparametric Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(3), pages 947-962, May.
- Zinde-Walsh, Victoria, 2002. "Asymptotic Theory For Some High Breakdown Point Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(05), pages 1172-1196, October.
- PARK, Byeong & TURLACH, Berwin, 1992. "Practical performance of several data driven bandwidth selectors," CORE Discussion Papers 1992005, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kauermann, Göran & Müller, Marlene & Carroll, Raymond J., 1998.
"The efficiency of bias-corrected estimators for nonparametric kernel estimation based on local estimating equations,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 41-47, January.
- Kauermann, Göran & Müller, Marlene & Carroll, Raymond J., 1997. "The efficiency of bias-corrected estimators for nonparametric kernel estimation based on local estimating equations," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,70, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcia M Schafgans & Victoria Zinde-Walshyz, 2008. "Smoothness Adaptive AverageDerivative Estimation," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 529, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Victoria Zinde-Walsh & Marcia M.A. Schafgans, 2007. "Robust Average Derivative Estimation," Departmental Working Papers 2007-12, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Xiaohong Chen & David T. Jacho-Chávez & Oliver Linton, 2009.
"An Alternative Way of ComputingEfficient Instrumental VariableEstimators,"
STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series
536, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Linton, Oliver & Jacho-Chávez, David T., 2009. "An alternative way of computing efficient instrumental variable estimators," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58016, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kotlyarova, Yulia & Schafgans, Marcia M. A. & Zinde‐Walsh, Victoria, 2011.
"Adapting kernel estimation to uncertain smoothness,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
42015, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yulia Kotlyarova & Marcia M Schafgans & Victoria Zinde-Walsh, 2011. "Adapting Kernel Estimation to Uncertain Smoothness," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 557, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- repec:cep:stiecm:/2011/557 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcl:mclwop:2005-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shama Rangwala). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcgca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.