Optimal Initial Public O¤ering design with aftermarket trading
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano, 2006. "IPO Underpricing and After-Market Liquidity," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 19(2), pages 381-421.
- Peng, Lin, 2005. "Learning with Information Capacity Constraints," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(02), pages 307-329, June.
- Biais, Bruno & Faugeron-Crouzet, Anne Marie, 2002.
"IPO Auctions: English, Dutch, ... French, and Internet,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 9-36, January.
- Biais, Bruno & Faugeron-Crouzet, Anne-Marie, 2000. "IPO Auctions: English, Dutch, ... French and Internet," IDEI Working Papers 104, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Chen, Zhaohui & Wilhelm Jr., William J., 2008. "A theory of the transition to secondary market trading of IPOs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 219-236, December.
- Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2003. "Limited attention, information disclosure, and financial reporting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-3), pages 337-386, December.
- Sherman, Ann E, 2000. "IPOs and Long-Term Relationships: An Advantage of Book Building," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(3), pages 697-714.
- Moez Bennouri & Sonia Falconieri, 2006. "Optimal auctions with asymmetrically informed bidders," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(3), pages 585-602, August.
- Ellis, Katrina, 2006. "Who trades IPOs? A close look at the first days of trading," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 339-363, February.
- Libby, Robert & Bloomfield, Robert & Nelson, Mark W., 2002. "Experimental research in financial accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 775-810, November.
- Boehmer, Beatrice & Boehmer, Ekkehart & Fishe, Raymond P. H., 2006. "Do Institutions Receive Favorable Allocations in IPOs with Better Long-Run Returns?," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(04), pages 809-828, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:may:mayecw:n2041109.pdf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demayie.html .