Simultane Maschinenbelegungs- und Personaleinsatzplanung in KMUs anhand eines Fallbeispiels aus der Druckereibranche
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cai, X. & Li, K. N., 2000. "A genetic algorithm for scheduling staff of mixed skills under multi-criteria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 359-369, September.
- F. Brian Talbot, 1982. "Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling with Time-Resource Tradeoffs: The Nonpreemptive Case," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(10), pages 1197-1210, October.
- Ernst, A. T. & Jiang, H. & Krishnamoorthy, M. & Sier, D., 2004. "Staff scheduling and rostering: A review of applications, methods and models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(1), pages 3-27, February.
- Ahmad I. Z. Jarrah & Jonathan F. Bard & Anura H. deSilva, 1994. "Solving Large-Scale Tour Scheduling Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(9), pages 1124-1144, September.
- Domschke, Wolfgang & Scholl, Armin & Voß, S., 1997. "Produktionsplanung: ablauforganisatorische Aspekte. 2. Aufl," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 619, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Böttcher, Jan & Drexl, A. & Kolisch, R. & Salewski, F., 1999. "Project scheduling under partially renewable resource constraints," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 345, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Jan Böttcher & Andreas Drexl & Rainer Kolisch & Frank Salewski, 1999. "Project Scheduling Under Partially Renewable Resource Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(4), pages 543-559, April.
- Brusco, Michael J. & Jacobs, Larry W., 2001. "Starting-time decisions in labor tour scheduling: An experimental analysis and case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 459-475, June.
- Elloumi, Sonda & Fortemps, Philippe, 2010. "A hybrid rank-based evolutionary algorithm applied to multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 31-41, August.
- Stephen E. Bechtold & Larry W. Jacobs, 1990. "Implicit Modeling of Flexible Break Assignments in Optimal Shift Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(11), pages 1339-1351, November.
- Salewski, Frank & Schirmer, Andreas & Drexl, Andreas, 1997. "Project scheduling under resource and mode identity constraints: Model, complexity, methods, and application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 88-110, October.
- Weglarz, Jan & Józefowska, Joanna & Mika, Marek & Waligóra, Grzegorz, 2011. "Project scheduling with finite or infinite number of activity processing modes - A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(3), pages 177-205, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jsched:v:20:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10951-017-0527-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mag:wpaper:110010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guido Henkel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwmagde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.