Impact of Regulatory Agencies on the Efficiency of Publicly-Owned Utilities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bernard, J.T. & Nouhi, M. & Roland, M., 1999. "Impact of Regulatory Agencies on the Efficiency of Publicly-Owned Utilities," Papers 99-09, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Chatel, Josee, 1985. "The application of marginal cost pricing principles to a hydro-electric system : The case of hydro-Quebec," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 353-375, December.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation; Public Enterprises;
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L97 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Utilities: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2002-06-18 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MIC-2002-04-15 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:laeccr:9915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delvlca.html .