Report NEP-EFF-2002-06-18This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. David Cummins & Maria Rubio-Misas, 2001. "Deregulation, Consolidation, and Efficiency: Evidence From the Spanish Insurance Industry," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-01, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:329 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ron Alquist & Menzie D. Chinn, 2002. "Productivity and the Euro-Dollar Exchange Rate Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 8824, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Waldo, Staffan, 2002. "Efficiency in Public Education," Working Papers 2002:10, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Ambec, Stefan & Barla, Philippe, 2001. "Productivité et réglementation environnementale: une analyse de l'hypothèse de Porter," Cahiers de recherche 0107, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Alfonso Gambardella & Myriam Mariani & Salvatore Torrisi, 2001. "How Provincial is your Region? Effects on Labour Productivity and Employment in Europe," LEM Papers Series 2001/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Nouhi, Mohamed & Roland, Michel, 1999. "Impact of Regulatory Agencies on the Efficiency of Publicly-Owned Utilities," Cahiers de recherche 9915, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20020012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Førsund, Finn R. & Hjalmarsson, Lennart, 2002. "Are all Scales Optimal in DEA? Theory and Empirical Evidence," Working Papers in Economics 66, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2002-003a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Richmond, 2001. "Slack and Net Technical Efficiency Measurement: A Bootstrap Approach," Economics Discussion Papers 534, University of Essex, Department of Economics.