Taxation, Marriage and Labor Supply: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Ham, 1982.
"Estimation of a Labour Supply Model with Censoring Due to Unemployment and Underemployment,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 335-354.
- John C. Ham, 1980. "Estimation of a Labour Supply Model with Censoring Due to Unemployment and Underemployment," Working Papers 521, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Guy Laroque & Bernard Salanie, 2002. "Labour market institutions and employment in France," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 25-48.
- Olivier Bargain & Nicolas Moreau, 2002.
"Is the collective model of labor supply useful for tax policy analysis ? A simulation exercise,"
DELTA Working Papers
2002-21, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Bargain, Olivier & Moreau, Nicolas, 2005. "Is the Collective Model of Labor Supply Useful for Tax Policy Analysis? A Simulation Exercise," IZA Discussion Papers 1451, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bargain, Olivier & Moreau, Nicolas, 2003. "Is the Collective Model of Labor Supply Useful for Tax Policy Analysis? A Simulation Exercise," Cahiers de recherche 0308, CIRPEE.
- Olivier Bargain & Nicolas Moreau, 2003. "Is the Collective Model of Labor Supply Useful for Tax Policy Analysis? A Simulation Exercise," CESifo Working Paper Series 1052, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix, 2002. "Assessing the Impact of Tax and Transfer Policies on Labour Supply: A Survey," CIRANO Project Reports 2002rp-10, CIRANO.
- Donni, Olivier, 2003.
"Collective household labor supply: nonparticipation and income taxation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(5-6), pages 1179-1198, May.
- Olivier Donni, 2001. "Collective Household Labor Supply: Nonparticipation and Income Taxation," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 140, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre, 1988. "Rational Household Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 63-90, January.
- Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix, 2002.
"Marriage Market, Divorce Legislation, and Household Labor Supply,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(1), pages 37-72, February.
- Chiappori, Pierre-André & Fortin, Bernard & Lacroix, Guy, 2001. "Marriage Market, Divorce Legislation and Household Labor Supply," Cahiers de recherche 0103, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix, 2001. "Marriage Market, Divorce Legislation and Household Labor Supply," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-16, CIRANO.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre, 1992. "Collective Labor Supply and Welfare," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(3), pages 437-467, June.
- Poirier, Dale J., 1980. "Partial observability in bivariate probit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 209-217, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colonna, Fabrizio & Marcassa, Stefania, 2012.
"Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb)
- Fabrizio Colonna & Stefania Marcassa, 2013. "Taxation and labor force participation: the case of Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 191, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fabrizio Colonna & Stefania Marcassa, 2013. "Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy," Working Papers hal-00869315, HAL.
- Damien Échevin, 2003.
"L'individualisation de l'impôt sur le revenu : équitable ou pas ?,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 149-165.
- Damien Échevin, 2003. "L’individualisation de l’impôt sur le revenu : équitable ou pas ?," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 160(4), pages 149-165.
- John Fitzgerald & Tim Maloney & Gail Pacheco, 2008. "The impact of recent changes in family assistance on partnering and women's employment in New Zealand," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 17-57.
- Fabrizio Colonna & Stefania Marcassa, 2015. "Taxation and female labor supply in Italy," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Stefania Marcassa & Fabrizio Colonna, 2011. "Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy," THEMA Working Papers 2011-22, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor supply; marriage; taxation; natural experiment;
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:lacicr:0340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cirpeca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.