House Prices and the Structure of Local Government: An Application of Spatial Statistics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David M. Brasington, 2004. "House Prices and the Structure of Local Government: An Application of Spatial Statistics," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 211-231, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dur, Robert & Staal, Klaas, 2008.
"Local public good provision, municipal consolidation, and national transfers,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 160-173, March.
- Dur, Robert & Staal, Klaas, 2006. "Local Public Good Provision, Municipal Consolidation, and National Transfers," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 86, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Robert Dur & Klaas Staal, 2007. "Local Public Good Provision, Municipal Consolidation, and National Transfers," CESifo Working Paper Series 2061, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Christafore & Susane Leguizamon, 2015. "Willingness to Pay for Hospital Access in Areas with High Concentrations of Blacks," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1), pages 87-104, Spring.
- Laurie Bates & Becky Lafrancois & Rexford Santerre, 2011. "An empirical study of the consolidation of local public health services in Connecticut," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 147(1), pages 107-121, April.
- Joshua C. Hall, 2013. "Does School District and Municipality Border Congruence Matter? A Spatial Hedonic Approach," Working Papers 13-02, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Hall, Joshua C., 2015.
"Local Government Border Congruence and the Fiscal Commons: Evidence from Ohio School Districts,"
Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy,
Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2).
- Joshua C. Hall, 2014. "Local Government Border Congruence and the Fiscal Commons : Evidence from Ohio School Districts," Working Papers 14-13, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- John Yinger, 2009. "Hedonic Markets and Explicit Demands: Bid-Function Envelopes for Public Services, Neighborhood Amenities, and Commuting Costs," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 114, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Nguyen-Hoang, Phuong & Yinger, John, 2011. "The capitalization of school quality into house values: A review," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 30-48, March.
- Leguizamon, Susane & Christafore, David, 2014. "Racial Differences in Willingness to Pay for Hospital Access," MPRA Paper 55926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stadelmann, David, 2010.
"Which factors capitalize into house prices? A Bayesian averaging approach,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 180-204, September.
- David Stadelmann, 2009. "Which Factors Capitalize into House Prices? A Bayesian Averaging Approach," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Sedgley, Norman H. & Williams, Nancy A. & Derrick, Frederick W., 2008. "The effect of educational test scores on house prices in a model with spatial dependence," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 191-200, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2002-08-19 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2002-08-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lsu:lsuwpp:2002-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .