What role for �long-term� insurance in adaptation? An analysis of the prospects for and pricing of multi-year insurance contracts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kunreuther, Howard, 1996. "Mitigating Disaster Losses through Insurance," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 12(2-3), pages 171-187, May.
- Kunreuther, Howard & Meszaros, Jacqueline & Hogarth, Robin M. & Spranca, Mark, 1995. "Ambiguity and underwriter decision processes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 337-352, May.
- Eric Neumayer & Fabian Barthel, 2010.
"Normalizing economic loss from natural disasters: a global analysis,"
GRI Working Papers
31, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Barthel, Fabian & Neumayer, Eric, 2010. "Normalizing economic loss from natural disasters: a global analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37601, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Neumayer, Eric & Barthel, Fabian, 2011. "Normalizing economic loss from natural disasters: a global analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30785, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lsg:lsgwps:wp62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The GRI Administration). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/grlseuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.