ICT Capital Spending, ICT Sector, and Firm Productivity: Evidence from Indonesian Firm-Level Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elsadig Musa Ahmed, 2017. "Erratum to: ICT and Human Capital Spillover Effects in Achieving Sustainable East Asian Knowledge-Based Economies," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 8(3), pages 1113-1113, September.
- Elsadig Musa Ahmed, 2017. "ICT and Human Capital Spillover Effects in Achieving Sustainable East Asian Knowledge-Based Economies," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 8(3), pages 1086-1112, September.
More about this item
KeywordsICT — Productivity — TFP — R&D — Innovation;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2018-01-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-MAC-2018-01-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2018-01-15 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-SEA-2018-01-15 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TID-2018-01-15 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lpe:wpaper:201713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arianto Patunru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuinid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.