Report NEP-SBM-2018-01-15This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Acemoglu, Daron & Akcigit, Ufuk & Alp, Harun & Bloom, Nicholas & Kerr, William R., 2017. "Innovation, Reallocation, and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 12449, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xi, Guoqian & Block, Jörn & Lasch, Frank & Robert, Frank & Thurik, Roy, 2017. "How Does Firm Survival Differ between Business Takeovers and New Venture Start-ups?," IZA Discussion Papers 11155, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nathan Goldschlag & Elisabeth Perlman, 2017. "Business Dynamic Statistics of Innovative Firms," Working Papers 17-72, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- IWAMOTO Koichi, 2017. "Why Did Germany's Hidden Champions Succeed in Globalization? (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ming Dong & David Hirshleifer & Siew Hong Teoh, 2017. "Misvaluation and Corporate Inventiveness," NBER Working Papers 24142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dachs, Bernhard, 2017. "Internationalisation of R&D: A Review of Drivers, Impacts, and new Lines of Research," MPRA Paper 83367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Velilla, Jorge & Sánchez Gracia, Rebeca, 2018. "El emprendimiento sénior: Marco conceptual y evidencia empírica [Third-age entrepreneurship: Conceptual framework and empirical evidence]," MPRA Paper 83567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quimba, Francis Mark A. & Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Llanto, Gilberto M., 2017. "Innovation Activity of Firms in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-44, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ron Boschma & Riccardo Cappelli & Anet Weterings, 2017. "Labour mobility, skill-relatedness and plant survival over the industry life cycle: Evidence from new Dutch plants," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1731, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2017.
- Medalla, Erlinda M. & Mantaring, Melalyn C., 2017. "Mainstreaming SMEs: Promoting Inclusive Growth in APEC," Discussion Papers DP 2017-49, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Chaikal Nuryakin & Faisal Rachman & Ashintya Damayati & Nia Kurnia & Moslem Afrizal, 2017. "ICT Capital Spending, ICT Sector, and Firm Productivity: Evidence from Indonesian Firm-Level Data," LPEM FEBUI Working Papers 201713, LPEM, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Oct 2017.
- GOTO Yasuo & Scott WILBUR, 2017. "Efficiency among Japanese SMEs: In the context of the zombie firm hypothesis and firm size," Discussion papers 17123, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jorge Balat & Camila Casas, 2018. "Firm Productivity and Cities: The Case of Colombia," Borradores de Economia 1032, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Hyuk-Soo Kwon & Jihong Lee & Sokbae (Simon) Lee & Ryungha Oh, 2017. "Knowledge spillovers and patent citations: trends in geographic localization, 1976-2015," CeMMAP working papers CWP55/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Grechyna, Daryna, 2017. "Firm Size, Bank Size, and Financial Development," MPRA Paper 83196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grimpe, Christoph & Murmann, Martin & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2018. "The organizational design of high-tech startups and product innovation," IAB Discussion Paper 201801, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Giorgio Ffagiolo & Daniele Giachini & Andrea Roventini, 2017. "Innovation, Finance, and Economic Growth : an agent based approach," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-28, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Ferrando-Latorre, Sandra & Velilla, Jorge, 2018. "La transmisión intergeneracional de la actividad emprendedora en las familias españolas [Intergeneration transmissions of the entrepreneurial activity in Spanish households]," MPRA Paper 83573, University Library of Munich, Germany.