Non-Tariff Measures in EU-US Trade and Investment: An Economic Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steinberg, Joseph B., 2019.
"Brexit and the macroeconomic impact of trade policy uncertainty,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 175-195.
- Joseph Steinberg, 2017. "Brexit and the Macroeconomic Impact of Trade Policy Uncertainty," 2017 Meeting Papers 216, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rita Cappariello & Sebastián Franco-Bedoya & Vanessa Gunnella & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2020.
"Rising Protectionism and Global Value Chains: Quantifying the General Equilibrium Effects,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
1263, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rita Cappariello & Sebastian Franco-Bedoya & Vanessa Gunnella & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2020. "Rising Protectionism and Global Value Chains: Quantifying the General Equilibrium Effects," CEP Discussion Papers dp1682, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cappariello, Rita & Franco-Bedoya, Sebastian & Gunnella, Vanessa & Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 2020. "Rising Protectionism and Global Value Chains: Quantifying the General Equilibrium Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 14423, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cappariello, Rita & Gunnella, Vanessa & Franco-Bedoya, Sebastian & Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 2020. "Rising protectionism and global value chains: quantifying the general equilibrium effects," Working Paper Series 2360, European Central Bank.
- Luckstead, Jeff & Devadoss, Stephen, 2015. "Impacts of TTIP on Processed Food Trade under Monopolistic Competition and Firm Heterogeneity," 2016 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2016, San Francisco, California 212817, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsEU US FTA; NTBs; NTMs; services trade barriers; transatlantic trade;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lnz:wpaper:20090806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (iide webmaster) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask iide webmaster to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/siidenl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.