Screening, Competition, and Job Design
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsjob design; high-performance work systems; screening; reputation; competition; trust; control; social preferences; complementarities;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2010-01-30 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CBE-2010-01-30 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2010-01-30 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CTA-2010-01-30 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-EXP-2010-01-30 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-01-30 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenec:11312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .