Report NEP-EXP-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James C. Cox & Duncan James, 2010. "Arms or Legs: Isomorphic Dutch Auctions and Centipede Games," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2010-01, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Aug 2011.
- Bottero, Margherita, 2010. "Cognitive hierarchies and the centipede game," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 723, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2010.
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2010. "Screening, Competition, and Job Design," Discussion Papers in Economics 11312, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2010. "Social Preferences and Competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 11313, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1199 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angela A. Hung & Joanne Yoong, 2010. "Asking for Help: Survey And Experimental Evidence on Financial Advice And Behavior Change," Working Papers 714-1, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Catia Batista & Pedro Vicente, 2009. "Do Migrants Improve Governance at Home? Evidence from a Voting Experiment," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp313, IIIS.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765017702 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:tradew:1076 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mitesh Kataria & Jason F. Shogren, 2010. "Incomplete Preferences in Choice Experiments: A note on avoidable noise and bias in welfare estimates," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.