Incomplete Preferences in Choice Experiments: A note on avoidable noise and bias in welfare estimates
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsChoice experiment; Ordered Logit; Bias; Preference Axioms;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2010-01-30 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2010-01-30 (Econometrics)
- NEP-EXP-2010-01-30 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2010-01-30 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2010-003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .