Report NEP-UPT-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carolina Fugazza & Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2010. "1/N and long run optimal portfolios: results for mixed asset menus," Working Papers 2010-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mitesh Kataria & Jason F. Shogren, 2010. "Incomplete Preferences in Choice Experiments: A note on avoidable noise and bias in welfare estimates," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:eab:develo:1547 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1199 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Aldo Montesano, 2010. "Testing Value vs Waiting Value in Environmental Decisions under Uncertainty," LERNA Working Papers 10.01.307, LERNA, University of Toulouse.