Report NEP-CBE-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Marengo & Simona Settepanella, 2010. "Social choice among complex objects," LEM Papers Series 2010/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten, 2009. "Risk in a Simple Temporal Framework for Expected Utility Theory and for SKAT, the Stages of Knowledge Ahead Theory," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse27_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Bottero, Margherita, 2010. "Cognitive hierarchies and the centipede game," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 723, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2010.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1199 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:develo:1547 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2010. "Screening, Competition, and Job Design," Discussion Papers in Economics 11312, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Shchetinin, Oleg, 2010. "Altruism and Career Concerns," Working Papers in Economics 427, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Daniella Laureiro-Martínez & Stefano Brusoni & Maurizio Zollo, 2009. "The neuro-scientific foundations of the exploration-exploitation dilemma," KITeS Working Papers 004, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Apr 2009.
- Ayala Arad & Ariel Rubinstein, 2010. "Colonel Blotto’s Top Secret Files," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000432, David K. Levine.
- Angela A. Hung & Joanne Yoong, 2010. "Asking for Help: Survey And Experimental Evidence on Financial Advice And Behavior Change," Working Papers 714-1, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Item repec:eab:develo:1689 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:develo:1532 is not listed on IDEAS anymore