Report NEP-CTA-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:eab:develo:1553 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolas Gothelf, 2010. "Information Revelation in an English Auction," Working Papers ECARES 2010_003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gagnepain, Philippe & Ivaldi, Marc & Martimort, David, 2009. "The Cost of contract renegotiation: evidence from the local public sector," UC3M Working papers. Economics we096742, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Item repec:eab:laborw:1531 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:laborw:1533 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:tradew:1147 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:laborw:1530 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:laborw:1537 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2010. "Screening, Competition, and Job Design," Discussion Papers in Economics 11312, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Erik R. Fasten & Dirk Hofmann, 2010. "Two-sided Certification: The market for Rating Agencies," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-007, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Michael Ehrmann & David Sondermann, 2009. "The reception of public signals in financial markets – what if central bank communication becomes stale?," NBP Working Papers 66, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Krzysztof Makarski, 2009. "Dollarization as a Signaling Device," NBP Working Papers 63, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Grégoire ROTA-GRAZIOSI & Anne-Marie GEOURJON & Vianney DEQUIEDT, 2009. "Mutual Supervision in Preshipment Inspection Programs," Working Papers 200910, CERDI.
- Arvidsson, Sara, 2010. "Reducing asymmetric information with usage-based automobile insurance," Working Papers 2010:2, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI), revised 03 Feb 2011.