Full Employment: The Road Not Taken
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Eriksson & Dan-Olof Rooth, 2014.
"Do Employers Use Unemployment as a Sorting Criterion When Hiring? Evidence from a Field Experiment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 1014-1039.
- Eriksson, Stefan & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2011. "Do Employers Use Unemployment as a Sorting Criterion When Hiring? Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6235, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. J. Polychroniou, 2014. "Dead Economic Dogmas Trump Recovery: The Continuing Crisis in the Eurozone Periphery," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_133, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment as a Monetary Phenomenon; Long-run Full Employment; John Maynard Keynes; Social Economy; Aggregate Demand Management;
- B3 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2014-03-15 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2014-03-15 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-03-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2014-03-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.