Understanding and preventing financial instability; Post-Keynesian Institutionalism and government employer of last resort
In: Financial Instability and Economic Security after the Great Recession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathew Forstater, 1999. "Functional Finance and Full Employment: Lessons from Lerner for Today," Macroeconomics 9908002, EconWPA.
- Charles J. Whalen, 2005. "Sending Jobs Offshore from the United States: What are the Consequences?," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 33-40.
- Christopher Brown, 2008. "Inequality, Consumer Credit and the Saving Puzzle," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12877, June.
- repec:mes:postke:v:20:y:1997:i:2:p:167-182 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan S. Blinder, 2009. "How Many US Jobs Might be Offshorable?," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 10(2), pages 41-78, April.
- Louis-Philippe Rochon & Matias Vernengo & Louis-Philippe Rochon & Matias Vernengo, 2003. "State money and the real world: or chartalism and its discontents," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 57-67.
- Hyman P. Minsky & Charles J. Whalen, 1996.
"Economic Insecurity and the Institutional Prerequisites for Successful Capitalism,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_165, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hyman P. Minsky & Charles J. Whalen, 1998. "Economic Insecurity and the Institutional Prerequisites for Successful Capitalism," Macroeconomics 9807001, EconWPA.
- L. Randall Wray, 2009. "The rise and fall of money manager capitalism: a Minskian approach," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 807-828, July.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:31:y:1997:i:3:p:826-834 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:postke:v:19:y:1996:i:2:p:155-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- William F. Mitchell & Martin J. Watts, 1997. "The Path to full Employment," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 30(4), pages 436-443.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:33:y:1999:i:2:p:475-482 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:32:y:1998:i:2:p:557-563 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:39:y:2005:i:1:p:235-244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mathew Forstater, 1999. "Functional Finance and Full Employment: Lessons from Lerner for Today," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_272, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:32:y:1998:i:2:p:547-555 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Zalewski & Charles Whalen, 2010. "Financialization and Income Inequality: A Post Keynesian Institutionalist Analysis," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 757-777.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:37:y:2003:i:4:p:881-907 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14489_4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.