Functional Finance and Full Employment: Lessons from Lerner for Today
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
by J. Bradford DeLong in Grasping Reality with the Invisible Hand on 2019-03-27 18:38:12
- Examining an MMT model in detail
by Noah Smith in Noahpinion on 2019-03-31 19:45:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aloys L. Prinz & Hanno Beck, 2021. "Modern Monetary Theory: A Solid Theoretical Foundation of Economic Policy?," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 49(2), pages 173-186, June.
- Georgios Argitis & Stella Michopoulou, 2011.
"Are Full Employment and Social Cohesion Possible Under Financialization?,"
Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 139-155, July.
- Georgios Argitis & Stella Michopoulou, 2011. "Are Full Employment and Social Cohesion Possible Under Financialization?," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 139-155, January.
- Marc Audi & Amjad Ali, 2023.
"Public Policy and Economic Misery Nexus: A Comparative Analysis of Developed and Developing World,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 13(3), pages 56-73, May.
- Audi, Marc & Ali, Amjad, 2022. "Public policy and economic misery nexus: a comparative analysis of developed and developing world," MPRA Paper 115031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Standing Guy, 2012. "Why a Basic Income Is Necessary for a Right to Work," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 19-40, January.
- Enrico Sergio Levrero, 2018. "Sulle critiche e gli ostacoli alla proposta dello Stato come "Occupatore di ultima istanza"," Working Papers 0035, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Constantinos Alexiou & Joseph G. Nellis, 2017. "Cyclical Multiplier and Zero Low Bound Effects of Government Expenditure on Economic Growth: Evidence for Greece," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 119-133, June.
- Vipul Bhatt & Andre R. Neveu, 2019. "Re-Thinking Debt Burden: Going with the Flow?," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 45(2), pages 179-203, April.
- John Henry, 2007.
"“Bad” Decisions, Poverty, and Economic Theory: The Individualist and Social Perspectives in Light of “The American Myth”,"
Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 17-27, April.
- John Henry, 2007. "“Bad” Decisions, Poverty, and Economic Theory: The Individualist and Social Perspectives in Light of “The American Myth”," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 17-27, January.
- Pedro Leao, 2015. "Is a Very High Public Debt a Problem?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_843, Levy Economics Institute.
- Svartzman, Romain & Dron, Dominique & Espagne, Etienne, 2019. "From ecological macroeconomics to a theory of endogenous money for a finite planet," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 108-120.
- Zdravka, Todorova, 2009. "Employer of Last Resort Policy and Feminist Economics: Social Provisioning and Socialization of Investment," MPRA Paper 16240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2008. "The Return of Fiscal Policy: Can the New Developments in the New Economic Consensus Be Reconciled with the Post-Keynesian View?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_539, Levy Economics Institute.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2012.
"Financial instability and functional finance : a Lerner-Minsky perspective,"
- Faruk Ülgen, 2014. "Financial instability and functional finance : a Lerner-Minsky perspective," Post-Print halshs-01113534, HAL.
- Zdravka Todorova, 2013. "Connecting social provisioning and functional finance in a post-Keynesianâ€“Institutional analysis of the public sector," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 61-75.
- Alexandre Chirat & Basile Clerc, 2023. "Convergence on inflation and divergence on price-control among Post-Keynesian pioneers: insights from Galbraith and Lerner," EconomiX Working Papers 2023-4, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- José Luis Rey Pérez, 2018. "¿Cómo garantizar el derecho al trabajo? La alterantiva de la renta básica," Revista de Economía Crítica, Asociación de Economía Crítica, vol. 26, pages 51-65.
- Mathew Forstater, 1999. "Introduction to Symposium on the European Economic and Monetary Union," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 31-34, Winter.
- Engin Oner, 2015. "Comparative Interpretation of Classical and Keynesian Fiscal Policies (Assumptions, Principles and Primary Opinions)," International Journal of Finance & Banking Studies, Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 4(2), pages 11-20, April.
- Fadhel Kaboub, 2011. "Understanding and preventing financial instability; Post-Keynesian Institutionalism and government employer of last resort," Chapters, in: Charles J. Whalen (ed.), Financial Instability and Economic Security after the Great Recession, chapter 4, pages 77-92, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Reynold F. Nesiba, 2013. "Do Institutionalists and post-Keynesians share a common approach to Modern Monetary Theory (MMT)?," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 44-60.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
- Functional finance in Wikipedia English
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:9908002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.