Report NEP-LAB-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Congressional Budget Office, 2014. "The Effects of a Minimum-Wage Increase on Employment and Family Income," Reports 44995, Congressional Budget Office.
- Bednar, Steven & Gicheva, Dora, 2014. "Are Female Supervisors More Female-Friendly?," UNCG Economics Working Papers 14-1, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Petra Marotzke, 2014. "Job Search and the Age-Inequality Profile," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-06, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Adrian Chadi & Clemens Hetschko, 2014. "The Magic of the New: How Job Changes Affect Job Satisfaction," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201405, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Laouénan, Morgane, 2014. "'Can't Get Enough': Prejudice, Contact Jobs and the Racial Wage Gap in the US," IZA Discussion Papers 8006, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Congressional Budget Office, 2014. "The Slow Recovery of the Labor Market," Reports 45011, Congressional Budget Office.
- Milla Sanes & John Schmitt, 2014. "Regulation of Public Sector Collective Bargaining in the States," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2014-05, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Kopf, Eva & Zabel, Cordula, 2014. "Active labour market programmes for women with a partner : challenge or replication of traditional gender roles," IAB-Discussion Paper 201406, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Alexander C. Lembcke, 2014. "The Impact of Mandatory Entitlement to Paid Leave on Employment in the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp1262, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2014. "The Economics of Work Schedules under the New Hours and Employment Taxes," NBER Working Papers 19936, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albrecht, James & van Vuuren, Aico & Vroman, Susan, 2014. "Selection and the Measured Black-White Wage Gap Among Young Women Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 8005, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Beckmann & Thomas Cornelissen, 2014. "Self-Managed Working Time and Employee Effort: Microeconometric Evidence," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 636, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Joachim Jarreau, 2014. "The Impact of Resident Status Regulations on Immigrants' Labor Supply: Evidence for France," AMSE Working Papers 1403, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised 28 Feb 2014.
- Bergemann, Annette & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2014. "From giving birth to paid labor: the effects of adult education for prime-aged mothers," Working Paper Series 2014:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Matthias Krapf & Heinrich W. Ursprung & Christian Zimmermann, 2014. "Parenthood and Productivity of Highly Skilled Labor: Evidence from the Groves of Academe," Working Paper series 01_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Kohlbrecher, Britta & Merkl, Christian & Nordmeier, Daniela, 2014. "Revisiting the matching function," IAB-Discussion Paper 201405, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Frieder Kropfhäußer & Marco Sunder, 2014. "A Weighty Issue Revisited: The Dynamic Effect of Body Weight on Earnings and Satisfaction in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 635, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Paul Marmora & Moritz Ritter, 2014. "Unemployment and the Retirement Decisions of Older Workers," DETU Working Papers 1401, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Marc Teignier & David Cuberes, 2014. "Aggregate Costs of Gender Gaps in the Labor Market: A Quantitative Estimate," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/308, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB School of Economics.
- Bisello, Martina, 2014. "How does immigration affect nativesâ€™ task-specialisation? Evidence from the United Kingdom," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-12, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Alexander C. Lembcke, 2014. "Home Computers and Married Women's Labor Supply," CEP Discussion Papers dp1260, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "The own-wage elasticity of labor demand: A meta-regression analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-016, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Anna Baranowska-Rataj & Anna Matysiak, 2014. "The causal effects of the number of children on female employment-do European institutional and gender conditions matter?," Working Papers 64, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:481498 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil & Zeppenfeld, Christopher, 2014. "Circumstantial risk: Impact of future tax evasion and labor supply opportunities on risk exposure," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-014, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- KAMATA Isao, 2014. "Regional Trade Agreements with Labor Clauses: Effects on labor standards and trade," Discussion papers 14012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Verme, Paolo & Barry, Abdoul Gadiry & Guennouni, Jamal & Taamouti, Mohamed, 2014. "Labor mobility, economic shocks, and jobless growth : evidence from panel data in Morocco," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6795, The World Bank.
- Foreman-Peck, James & Zhou, Peng, 2014. "Cultures of Female Entrepreneurship," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/1, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Muto, Ichiro & Shintani, Kohei, 2014. "An Empirical Study on the New Keynesian Wage Phillips Curve: Japan and the US," MPRA Paper 53934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2014. "Full Employment: The Road Not Taken," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_789, Levy Economics Institute.
- Andersson, Ola & Huysentruyt, Marieke & Miettinen, Topi & Stephan, Ute, 2014. "Person-Organization Fit and Incentives: A Causal Test," Working Paper Series 1010, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.