Intégration monétaire et convergence des revenus en zone CFA (Réflexions autour d’une étude empirique)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Désiré Avo & Sylvie Marie-Louise Eyeffa Ekomo, 2007. "Quinze ans de restructuration bancaire dans la CEMAC : qu’avons-nous appris ?," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 89(3), pages 183-205.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Durlauf, Steven N., 1996.
"Interpreting tests of the convergence hypothesis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 161-173.
- Bernard, A.B. & Durlauf, S.N., 1994. "Interpreting Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis," Working papers 9401r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Steven N. Durlauf, 1994. "Interpreting Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis," NBER Technical Working Papers 0159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Kiril Tochkov, 2014. "Transition, Integration and Catching Up: Income Convergence between Central and Eastern Europe and the European Union," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 73-92.
- Désiré Avom, 2007. "La coordination des politiques budgétaires dans une union monétaire : l'expérience récente des pays de la Cemac," Revue Tiers-Monde, Armand Colin, vol. 0(4), pages 871-893.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:leo:wpaper:2411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sébastien Galanti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/leorlfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.