Robust Benefit Function Transfer: A Bayesian Model Averaging Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arana, Jorge E. & Leon, Carmelo J., 2005. "Flexible mixture distribution modeling of dichotomous choice contingent valuation with heterogenity," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 170-188, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthews, D.I. & Hutchinson, W.G. & Scarpa, R., 2009.
"Testing the stability of the benefit transfer function for discrete choice contingent valuation data,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 131-146, January.
- David I. Matthews & Riccardo Scarpa & W. George Hutchinson, 2007. "Testing the stability of the Benefit Transfer Function for Discrete Choice Contingent Valuation Data," Working Papers in Economics 07/08, University of Waikato.
More about this item
KeywordsBenefit Transfer; Bayesian Model Averaging; Exchangeability; Non-market Valuation; Panel Data;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2007-01-28 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-01-28 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:07/1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .