Economic Integration in West Africa: Does the CFA Make a Difference?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carsten Hefeker, 2010. "Fiscal reform and monetary union in West Africa," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1), pages 86-102.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:4:p:799-830 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lula G. Mengesha & Mark J. Holmes, 2013. "Does Dollarization Alleviate Or Aggravate Exchange Rate Volatility?," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(2), pages 99-118, June.
- Stefan Sperlich & Yvonne Sperlich, 2012. "Growth and Convergence in South–South Integration Areas: Empirical Evidence," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 12032, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2009. "Inflation differential in the West African Monetary Zone (WAMZ) area:Implications for unionization," MPRA Paper 13045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhao, Xiaodan & Kim, Yoonbai, 2009. "Is the CFA Franc Zone an Optimum Currency Area?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 1877-1886, December.
- David Fielding & Kevin Lee & Kalvinder Shields, 2004.
"The Characteristics of Macroeconomic Shocks in the CFA Franc Zone,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 13(4), pages 488-517, December.
- Fielding, David & Lee, Kevin & Shields, Kalvinder, 2004. "The Characteristics of Macroeconomic Shocks in the CFA Franc Zone," WIDER Working Paper Series 021, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2008. "An alternative reconsideration of macroeconomic convergence criteria for West African Monetary Zone," MPRA Paper 11367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Houssa, Romain, 2008.
"Monetary union in West Africa and asymmetric shocks: A dynamic structural factor model approach,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1-2), pages 319-347, February.
- Romain Houssa, 2004. "Monetary Union in West Africa and Asymmetric Shocks: A Dynamic Structural Factor Model Approach," Development and Comp Systems 0409063, EconWPA.
- Fielding, David & Lee, Kevin & Shields, Kalvinder, 2004. "Modelling Macroeconomic Linkages in a Monetary Union: A West African Example," WIDER Working Paper Series 022, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- David Fielding & Kevin Lee & Kalvinder Shields, 2012. "Does one size fit all? Modelling macroeconomic linkages in the West African Economic and Monetary Union," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 45-70, February.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2009. "Alternative reconsideration of output growth differrential for the West African Monetary Zone," MPRA Paper 13416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Union; Africa; Trade; Business Cycles;
- E39 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Other
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F49 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Other
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-08-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:03/8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.