Univariate Multiple Imputation for Coarse Employee Income Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- White, Ian R. & Daniel, Rhian & Royston, Patrick, 2010. "Avoiding bias due to perfect prediction in multiple imputation of incomplete categorical variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(10), pages 2267-2275, October.
- Patrick Royston, 2005. "Multiple imputation of missing values: update," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 5(2), pages 188-201, June.
- Patrick Royston, 2005. "Multiple imputation of missing values: Update of ice," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 5(4), pages 527-536, December.
- Reza C. Daniels, 2012. "Questionnaire Design and Response Propensities for Employee Income Micro Data," SALDRU Working Papers 89, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Patrick Royston, 2005. "MICE for multiple imputation of missing values," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2005 02, Stata Users Group.
- Martin Wittenberg, 2008. "Nonparametric estimation when income is reported in bands and at points," Working Papers 94, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Reza Daniels, 2008. "The income distribution with coarse data," Working Papers 82, Economic Research Southern Africa.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiple Imputation; Coarse Data; Income Distribution;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ldr:wpaper:88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alison Siljeur). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sauctza.html .