La complémentarité des banques et des microbanques dans une approche de la comptabilité des flux et des stocks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodolphe Blavy & Anupam Basu & Murat Â Yulek, 2004. "Microfinance in Africa; Experience and Lessons From Selected African Countries," IMF Working Papers 04/174, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniel, Betty C & Kim, Hong-Bum, 1992. "An Alternative Rationale for Financial Dualism: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(4), pages 570-577, November.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1983. "Credit policy, inflation and growth in a financially repressed economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 45-65.
- Ghatak, Maitreesh, 1999. "Group lending, local information and peer selection," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 27-50, October.
- Van Wijnbergen, S., 1983. "Interest rate management in LDC's," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 433-452, September.
- Nissanke, Machiko K, 2001. "Financing Enterprise Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 343-367, May.
- Claudio H. Dos Santos, 2005. "A stock-flow consistent general framework for formal Minskyan analyses of closed economies," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 712-735.
- Kumar Aniket, 2005. "Self Help Groups: Use of modified ROSCAs in Microfinance," ESE Discussion Papers 137, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "Money and the Real World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 101-115, March.
- Godley, Wynne, 1999. "Money and Credit in a Keynesian Model of Income Determination," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 393-411, July.
- Beatriz Armendariz & Jonathan Morduch, 2007. "The Economics of Microfinance," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262512017.
- SODOKIN, Koffi, 2006. "La fonction monétaire des institutions de microfinance et leurs relations de complémentarité avec les banques officielles dans les pays en développement," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2006-08, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Buffie, Edward F., 1984. "Financial repression, the new structuralists, and stabilization policy in semi-industrialized economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 305-322, April.
More about this item
KeywordsBanques ; microbanques ; complémentarité ; flux-stock ; pays en développement ; Banks ; microbanks ; complementarity ; flow-stock ; West Africa ; Low developing countries.;
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2006-10-21 (Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2006-10-21 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2006-10-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MFD-2006-10-21 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lat:legeco:2006-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odile Ferry). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/latecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.